Sometimes the work days seem to drag out. And those school assignments, well they may just need a few more touches to make them just right, just a little more time is all you need. That is really all you need at times right? A little more time to yourself, a little more time to refocus on on those assignments, a little more time to recenter the soul. A little more time and then all will be well. That is it isn’t? All will be well but at this moment, “[cough, cough] I just don’t feel so well.”
If a little time off or a little extra time to finish up is all we are in need of why should we not seek the age old excuse of illness? Doctors send notes to work and schools that can help to ease the explanation of why you were absent or why you are unable to participate in a particular sport or event. However, who wants to really be sick?
So why not fake the cough and fake the doctor’s note?
Fake doctor’s notes can be found all over the internet, and we all deserve some relaxing time to ourselves, right?
Not all notes are the same, however, and if you are seeking to purchase an online doctors note you may need to review a few facts on the subject first.
1. Doctors typically only write doctor’s excuses for legitimate illness, most hospitals now will not even offer an excuse unless you are the patient or one of the parents that need to be present at the time of treatment. So visiting your sick friend in the hospital may not get you that oh so needed many vacation.
2. Writing your own excuse, either on a stolen doctor’s pad or a typed copy, rarely works, and it can have potentially negative consequences included legal charges and court appearances for fraud.
3. Online sites that offer excuses should be reviewed before a purchase is made. Not all sites offer the same amenities. Some offer a dr excuse that may look legitimate at first glance but have odd quirks like obviously fictitious doctor signatures.
4. Your review of the site should include close examination of a previously marketed excuse. During this review it would be wise to ensure that the names of the clinic or medial facility are either amendable, local or at the very least do not stand out. If the clinic name stands out and is actually not located in your area it can be a dead give away that it is a fake.
5. You may also wish to ensure that the website offers a variety of fake doctor’s notes and a legitimate looking signature to prevent recognition and doubt.
6. Customer reviews are also a great way to discover if a doctor’s notes site is reliable. Previous customers often times will willingly boast about a site that has been extremely helpful to them in the past.
7. Buyer beware. If the site offers no samples or reviews from previous customers it is a good idea to either avoid them completely or do a little more research on the company that runs the site. Almost every fake doctor’s notes site offers a contact us section, and with this you may be able to request a sample to review.
8. Some sites offer more support should the clinic need to be called or you are uncertain of how to appear to effectively pull off the fake doctor’s note. After all it is unlikely that your boss will believe you broke your leg while helping your neighbor if you heeled in a week, right?
Hopefully these pointers will help you decide what is best for you when using a doctor’s note template. Always be safe online, only use trustworthy sites and follow the user agreements on any site that you use.